Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Feeling slow and low

Dunno why today was feeling a little low. Anyway, i got home to rip some of my CD collection into my iPOD. Somehow my music preference today is a little focus on classical ambient and instrumental music.

Those music i chosen today are something i feel that the wider audiences should be able to accept. Not many people are aurally enhanced like me. I stopped feeding my ear drum of pop music since 90's. Yes..after the 80' pop craze had gone..i stroll alone into Electronica music beginning with New Age and progressively to Trance, Ambient, Tribal, Drum and Bass, Break Beat, Nu Jazz & Progressive house.

Long journey is'nt it?

I missed those 80's music..Duran Duran, ABC, Halo James, OMD, New Order, The Police, The Wham!, Prince, Fine Young Cannibal, Bronski beat.....the lists just flood on.

The tracks that i ripped today and uploaded into my iPod are

Yuki Nishimura : Graceful
Yuki Nishimura : Luminere --my fav
Orbital : Snivilisation --One of the best Orbital album
William Orbit : Strange Cargo --manz..this ambient ablum rocks, remains classic
Wipeout 2097 : Best electronic soundtrack release for game. I did played the game before...the feeling of adrenaline rushing to the head when u speed your hovercraft.
Zouk Rythm 1 : Zouk 1st DJ mixed CD, Aldrin @ his best
CASE : A deeper shade (Local musician, Case Low i think)

:)

18 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

DOnt feel low ok guess is the song the melody tat making u tat way har ? sedimental marcus

Cheer up ok

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

Sometime my thoughts drift deeper than u imagined.

Watch "Abyss" before? That the deepest i could go..

Like Cipher said, ignorant is a bliss.

:)

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger zygmoid said...

wow. it seems like we have the same taste in music. haha! ^^

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

Cool....
I found arty facty SENSE people here

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

hee...u mean me har?

I got some art blood in me. Oracle said i should be in entertainment line as well. See...i confused now hahaha

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

hmmm i mean WE not only u ! haha

hey u never update wat the oracle say. i am awaiting to read tat .

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

my encounter with the Oracle? Darling u dun expect me to tell the whole world right?

msg me...

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, marcus, u got a taste of a 14 yr old. I'm singing lullaby soon.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

sure no pbm i will message u soon :P

u let mi know oki

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

raw bean i want to listen to u sing

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope! you want to hear me sing! i'm better than rawbean..

mak, can rip lumiere for me? :)

domo arigato

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

elaine i want to hear u sing as well !

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

Boogiepop - is never too late for tat .. a late concern is better than a never concern

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

wahhh why all suddenly into singing?

Singing is my worst...as far as i could said.

The moment i sang, the people left the room...haha

So u get the big picture?

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't sing, then you can strip lor.....ehhehehehe hehehehe...

darling i'll dedicate a song especially for you :)

boogie, u r never too late for anything. :) join the party...

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

sing sing sing sing

strip strip strip strip

choose one choose one choose one

hahahhhha
*imagine marcus scratching his head*

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like that..then i must sing a erotic song so that will get him to strip..

what a show!!! and then we get all the girls around him..he'll be sweating...

WOO HOO!

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

U girls are running very wild now..

hahaha where is the water hose when i need one? :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home