Thursday, April 14, 2005

Ops, wtf. I got the wrong name posted

Darn...it Radikaz actually. Today was a fuck freaking boring day. My partner asked me to assist them on a POC for their backup.

Lucky my Solaris skill still can bluff bluff a bit. Else will be in deep shit as i have no one to turn to.
I guessed i just too intelligent. hahaha

Oh...dear let me hit our dear friend's blog site, www.rawbean.com/blog

His site update is darn slow. Mayb he can't think faster than a snail. Ops.
I hope he not reading this piece of shit.

3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

GOsh ... can post wrong blog ..
no wonder la

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

hee...i can be quite feverish silly sometime.

Hey...Genius can also made mistake. haha

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

indirectly telling mi u are genius but guess u are evilish feverish hahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home