Monday, May 09, 2005

Min Sun going home

Yeah, me just gotten back from the Airport to send Min Sun off. I apologise for the lacks of intense
activities as i pretty tired after my Jakarta trip. I trying my best to made a good host but i think o am still struggling my brain so hard for places to bring you around and what food to sample.

To be honest, Singapore is a pretty boring place to visit, thus sufficely it is not the place that made the difference but the people whom you met actually made a far greater significant.

Appreciation goes to Robin, Darling, Leocadia, May, Ken and Su Ming in assisting me to think of a places to bring her around.

Now i am going to rest my body a little before i embark to my next business trip.

12 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

Min sun call me bfore she go no board tat makes me nearly Cried .. :P

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

Cool .. sure sure .
i want to see the pics .
esp marcus with the mermaid one !

Dont mention no bother about it!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Dalicia said...

min sun..i'm glad you had a great time....do tell me their DIRT! ehheeh

not like it would be any. some x-rated pix izit...wahhhh...i wanna see *giggles*

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

i capture some girls removing their clothes into their bikini
this was capture just for robin n marucs

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there some photos on my cam, most r "personal" so is not posted hee ... but i've posted the best of ... hunk-taking-photo by Ling, flabby-babe by myself and monkey by marcus ... eh looks like marcus has a strange preference for subjects.

http://www.rawbean.com/ocular/

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

raw bean i remember capturing one babe squating n hunk playing beach volley.I love tat one.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't see any HUNKS??? you all make me excited..

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

U have not upload those at the sentoso photos
elaine cant see the HUNKies ...

;p o oo oo

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dalicia said...

min sun thank you for sharing :)

who's the guy in the yellow shirt? wahhh he's SOOOOO hunky. *drools* i see him in a lot of shots too!

i love durian and durian dodol...
i wish i could comment your shots. i like the first page with you and ling.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

they are more on the sentosa shot

oh u mean the yellow shirt hunk har .his name is marcus FYI

LOL

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Dalicia said...

introduce me to him..ehhehehe

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

sure no pbm
LOL
wahaaaaaaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home