Monday, September 19, 2005

What i have been up to lately??

The weekend were slow and listless.......nothing interesting locally.

Even the mooncake festival is not getting my attention, generation of discontentment, only
music can make me forget the groaning sights of Singapore.

The music world is like fashion, what comes around goes around.

I have been unfashionably listening to some of my old CDs collection.

Here listed some of my preferred listening pleasure;

  • Dusted - When we were young [ Go Beat label ] Ambient, downtempo
  • Sasha - Fundacion NYC [ Global underground label ]
  • Underworld - Beacoup Fish [ K7 label ] Synth Pop, Electronic

Apparently, Dusted is releasing his second album soon, watch this space for more updates . BTW, for those who listens to Dido and Faithless, Rollo Armstrong is no stranger relatively associated to the foremention artistes. He is brother of Dido [my love] and member of "Faithless" making up of Sister Bliss, Maxi Jazz and himself. Dido did vocal for Faithless as well.

Dusted was one of the Rollo Armstrong's venture into a Ambient, Downtempo with a child's like dreams into a fable world of electronic music. At time it was a pretentious because the CD's cover is depicting a little boy running into a forest populated with gentle ogres. And second album resume the same theme.

  • Always Remember To Respect Your Mother [ hold on to Deep dish's remix, shoik ]
  • Time Take Time
  • Under The Sun
:D

5 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

MY MARCUS DJ u are into music world again ..
where is my album ?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

which album u want?

I got so many editions...

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

Choose the best for me as i am the best among the rest
ahhahhhaaa

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

The best sound is my groaning haha

U wan? I record for u...hahaha :D

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

then record lo... will b broadcaste ..
DAre u
dare me ..
hahahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home