Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What about me

Okay folks, i notoriously do not write as much on my blog likes what Darling did or whoever. Somehow i got a little too lazy to write, so i decided to post some interesting findings i found off the web and share with people. I not sure why i did not wanna to write a long passage of my daily happening. Maybe nothing new really happens, anyway i feeling pretty restless these day, running words on me is likes walking on a cambordia's minefield. Haha, ops.

Last fri, was an interesting day to begin with and i not in the dispense to divulge much. Hee hee. But i was given a chance to get an offer from ABN AMRO bank for a credit card. Since i already had couple of them, taking one more is not pretty much in the back of my mind. But the indian girl who approached was very persistant and serious, and kept insisting that i take her offer serious? But i did not wish to have a credit card to present me, so i rejected her offer. Okay, i was Kuai Lan because i did want to be associated with a platinium card. But personally, i rather have more cash than having a card to present my credibility virtually. So you see her trick did not work on me as she kept spouting free here and there, really hard to convince as i not a believer of free things come without a cost intact? I not sure about my own friend, but i knew true blue Singaporean will take the offer without hesitant. Since i am not a true blue Singaporean why should i take up? Beside, i have enough credit cards to cater to my needs.

Surprisingly, Citibank called me that they have upgraded me to Priority banking, i am a little puzzle...??? I would rather wish they credit 1 million into my account. haha

Yesterday was msn chatting with Lily, i gave her a cute nickname, Heat sink. Why heat sink? Well, it all began that she was so excited about her convocation last week that she, Toby and Ray wore the Gown and jalan jalan Durian Theatre to take photo. Under the hot sun, they poses their glory moment..hehe. Strangely, Lily did not sweat while her kakis was profusing progressively under the gown. Then she got home...she felt cold and took a hot shower, right after her hot shower, the heat inside her body build up eventually she felt so "hot". Thus the term heat sink was coined by me. Hee..

Heat sink's definition. http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/h/h0114400.html
  1. An environment capable of absorbing heat from an object with which it is in thermal contact without a phase change or an appreciable change in temperature.
  2. A protective device that absorbs and dissipates the excess heat generated by a system.

I beginning to find local girls boring as days past, either they are too bimbolistic or brain washed just like the propoganda poster below. :p I knew i am going to get mug anyway for saying it.. still i think the equity of sexes had gotten too in too much into their head that their purposes to mankind is swirled off-tracks.



I think many people must be feeling likes Grant Hughes in "About a Boy" :p

Girls, dun hit me!!

3 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

wont hit u as i am not bimbolistic or brain washed ..
I am just your DARLing
hhehe
~~* woow u blog so much
so happy to read too !

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

so nice to me..wa.

Sighz. The world is so complicated. think i should go into hiding from the real world.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

thought u want to go thai n live there? hahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home