Sunday, December 04, 2005

Heading for vacation soon ~ Sawasdee Kup

Heee, guessed this new week will be a good week for me to take work off my mind. Which i will be looking forward. I will be heading to Pattaya, Bangkok for 4 days with a Thai friend. My vacation time will begin at Fri till Tue, therefore i will not be absolutely doing anything related to computer. Eventually i will also try to see if i can meet couples of my Thai friends along as well. I think they missing me also.

In addition, this trip i will be taking Air Asia budget airline for the 1st time, heard their service is very good. Therefore it will be a good chance for me to experience how good they really were, however it might be the last chance as well, as Air Asia won't been stopping in SG soon as the negotiation for landing rights broke down with CAAS, Singapore sometimes two weeks ago.

So it another rounds of Sawasdee Kup again. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

Can i Lobang u something ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home