Saturday, January 28, 2006

Onitsuka Tiger, Mexico 66 Baja

Gotten the Onitsuka Asic Tiger shoe today @Stars Three Sixty @Lane Crawford. Lily was nice enough to accompany me there to get my little shoe. But the model that i was looking for was sold out, sob sob. Finally, i thought Mexico 66 Baja [with velco straps] was a good alternative to my initial Mexico 66, Blue and Red stripes.

I chose the Orange stripes/Birch leather top, while Lily preferred the Brown and Beige top. Both are nice, but i think Orange/Birch might looks a little outstandish while Brown/Beige prefer a subtle setting. Guessed, i need some attention sometime!! :P
This two months i'd have done quite a fair bits of shopping spree. x2 Zara's Man Business shirts, x1 Adidas Dri-Fit running top, x1 Adidas Tennis top, FCUK long Sleeve shirt, Olympus C8080 Digital Camera and Diesel Denim Jean. It's no wonder the idiot government said i lifted the economy up by a few percentage. :P

Now i need to work on my next target, an IWC Mark XIV vintage watch. Wish me luck hor.




There's Lily coming along to help me choose my shoe, such sweetness...hopefully i won't need the shoe to run away from her. :p

Thanks...babe, in crop and displayed in Technicolor for a good reason. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home