Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shoe lover, we give you cardboy sneaker


Hee, everytime u buy a new shoe, i guessed most of us keep the shoe boxes for some kind of storage or rememberance [me lah]..hee However artist's Mark James who previously made cardboy has crafted a new kind of toy called "Sneaker". The idea of this new creation is to pay homages to sneaker shoes in our generation. Speaking of which, i had 5 pairs of sneaker shoes and about to add one pair into my addition.

Will be widely available in NY & UK sometimes in early Feb.

That's kinda remind me of my birthday [24 Feb] is coming, along with some of the Feb's kids i knew. As listed below
  • Paulyn Ong & Cecilia Tan [Same birth date, 5 Feb]
  • Nung
  • Amy [Stamford Tour agent, my big sis!! same birth date as me]
  • Tong [ex-army friend same birth date, no contact liao]
  • Steve Job [ haha ;D same birth date leh, charismatically same same]
  • Ken Koo [ rumored to be Feb kid as well, TBA. Towkay of Red Dot, Singapore]
Images

Purchase thru Playbeast [Sold Out!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home