Sunday, March 05, 2006

Casual Sat

It's a week past my birthday, streams of activities just flashed past likes it was just yesterday.

Relaxing at Lane Crawford's Coffee Bean to study my Thai lesson and caught Andy, Anna and their hyper son, Aloysius going to the same location as well. It's the 2nd times i caught Andy and Anna within a week.

Anyway, while i was doing my thoughts recollection happened over the week and thinking ahead of my destiny, i noticed my shoe was quite a stud on my little foot. :) A little self praise won't hurt, i guessed.

I'd think a week of gluttony, i might need a voodoo doll somehow sometimes... But before i need some talisman liked Lily did, a jog might be an answer somehow.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

Thanks Minsun, how are u these day?

Hardly see u online. Think u busy dating. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home