Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saddest moment to depart

Well, liked Peter Cetera had sang, it's the saddest moment when one leaves.

Yesterday was my final day working for Overland Storage and it's was'nt a pleasant day actually. I was down with flu and cold and have to finish off some of the last work before i wave goodbye to the team.

Boss, was pretty supportive of me joining NetAPP that for the past few quarters is coming back with an axe to grind against EMC. He left me a Mont Blanc pen on my desk and i returned with three Braun Buffel key chains as a parting gift.

After clearing most work for the day, i realised i had not taken my lunch and my stomache was roaring for food. Anyway, i kept going with drowiness after taking my cold tablet.

At 6pm, we bidded goodbyes and sms-ed few partner friends for good wishes.

Now, i have to look forward for a new challenge, with two years of hardship, perhap a new era awaits me.

Just keep going..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home