Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Collected my IBM notebook, yeh!!

Took a long journey to collect my trusty IBM T40 notebook from service centre. As usual on the way, the iPod kept me entertained with my selective music.

Interesting while diving into my own world, i could see most Singaporean feeling very listless in the mrt. Well, despite a quick left glance to a fellow beside me holding up a "Straight Times" with the headline tat said "Remaking Singapore" (full of shit) i see
uncertainty and debts in everyone face.

I guessed "remaking" starts at the top level than on middle tier. Of croz in a meritocracy society, the rich and powerful take all. Simple as that.

Anyway, i still very tired from some late sleep and hoping i have enough energy to head to the gym after work. I need to tone a little more.

I missed that Adidas ROM shoe...i think i going to get a white color pair of shoe over the weekend. :P And luck was with me that i got $100 voucher out of thin air by just 'recommending'

I will be seeing my banker on Fri and see what she want me to "invest". Me Bo Lui liao lor.

Back to my desk....

5 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to get your notebook back :)
working out? hmmm....how often do u do that?

i'm SOO SOOO out of shape! luckily, i don't have boyfriend. otherwise, he's going to gag on pack of fats! blehh

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

Who know ya bf may like that extra cushion you have? hehe

I work out once a week and try to do jogging twice a week. But these days with the flying, all things r being disrupted.

:(

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yar, your $100! tt's mine contribution. Poor Grace gotta dig out a Swatch for me, can i sell u that, is limited edition ... $200? deal.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

sorry Rawbean...i got close to 30s Swatch watches and i had hard time maintaining them.

Adding one is not my best intend

:)

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

mine mine ..
u are another swatch lover
*gosh* mi too .
wat more marcus ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home