Thursday, May 12, 2005

What kind of mischief i been lately?

Aiya ya ..me still lazing around listening to my music and just feeling lately there is so short of time.

Maybe the activities level increases lately plus the travelling which thus i am unable to seek my own time and losing the feeling what it is like being in complete peace...

Maybe this week i will hit the street with Leo and watch a little movie to ease myself. Today met up with my Indonesia's partner and had a pretty good chat how life and business are being conducted in Jakarta.

And also i might be on the air again to Jakarta for another business trip sometime next week. It seemed that Jakarta lately is surging with more storage requirement....hopefully it's a good week to begin with.

Ohh...after seeing Min Sun's photo portal, i had began to revive my jogging program to work my body down. I really saddened how the photo turn out....sob sob

2 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

aiyo .. never kno tat u so ai mei leh...
heheee

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Dalicia said...

so hunky oredi...what else do you want?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home