Sunday, June 05, 2005

Working my new compilation ~ DJ Intenze Vol 20

After weeks of indulging on Mp3s ripping and tracks uploading into my iPods. I had finally decided to work on my latest DJ Intenze's compilation christened as Vol 20.

The flavor of the day was quite vague to me at the moment, but i was thinking of blending old and new tracks together as a total new perspective in Electronic perspection. Kinda like a logical Progression into my mind.

In addition, i would like to try new trick in my new album...but i need to build "virtual" tracks layout for the moment now..

Watch out for my progress.

5 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Dalicia said...

we'll have to see!!!

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've the complete collection ... is gonna b a collector's item!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

hmmm hey wen are u gg to give me your album ?

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Dalicia said...

yeah when ah? remember to personalize the autograph for me...haah

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

First the album must b out to be autograph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home