Sunday, May 29, 2005

iPod Shuffle 512MB

Salivating over my Apple iPod Shuffle 512MB ~~ it's such a cute little device. Right now it actually irk me for not getting my accessories ready for this baby iPod. But i just got it yesterday!! so pretty decent excuse i guessed.

I was thinking what should i dress this musical pod. A iPod protection skin plus a Sony headphone and a shoulder strap would be a good start. I hardly use the default shipping headphone, and i kept my iPod 4G 20GB's headphone inside the box.

Now, i going to use the iPod Shuffle more for jogging and transport use while his bigger brother iPod 4G 20GB will be used for longer distance music appreciation. Now i spolit for more mp3s...

Get my ripper ready!!




10 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit..I'm really really envious...

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

iPod Shuffle quite cutee actually.

Really coming handy when i go work out.

hee..

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can i borrow?? :D

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

envy, you must not.

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree!!! i'll get that end of the year. i was thinking the same thing..get the SHUFFLE for long distance travel.

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes, iriver .. even creative can beat ipod in term of sound quality anytime...

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

The iPod Craze ..

Been thinking of getting one Long ago .

ani good one to recommend ?

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Dalicia said...

get the latest IPOD, with the click wheel..i don't know how many GB you want....depends on you.

my iShuffle will have to wait. as i, just got the TIGER!

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, how u did get Tiger Wood ...no wonder he's not fairing so well lately

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky me.....tiger RRAARRRHHH..RRRARRRH
i need help in my golfing skills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home