Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Been busy after a long weekend

Managed to get one of the Telco's POC up and running.

Kinda made a small mistake in the previous visit. But i guessed it was'nt too bad i hope.

Have been doing my rounds of jogging for the past 2 weeks. Since i won't be flying lately. I guessed a little catching up on physical exercise will do me good.

Noticed Ray's blog kept mentioning "love handle"...made me wanna remove mine as well. Hahaha
Maybe i need a "sucker" to suck away the excess oil for me...hahaha Any volunteer?

I guessed now time is a little ZEN for me...

:D

6 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

Those love handles again..

Maybe get the condom from raw bean have some sex to shag it off haaaaaaa

*ooppss* am i too Vulgar here?

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes yes ... come to the dark side.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

Wahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thought u are always seeing rainbow ?

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

Nice Zen music.. open the clip ... "stretching exercise"


http://www.backsociety.org.sg/exercise_video.htm

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

Min Sun ..
hahhaa
U kno what are LOVE HANDLES ?

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Dalicia said...

i gave him so much love that he's getting love handles....hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home