Monday, May 23, 2005

A slow un-resounding weekend and a week ahead

The past two weeks have been rather un-imaginative weeks, beside propping up technical issues at work, mostly taking care of partner's engineers and ensuring the usage of the product was correct, i had mostly have to baby sit them as if they are my children. [Darth Vader's voice resonance behind....I aammM your Father!!]

I just wonder when they will grow up and became more independant....Headquarter side had not been very responsive either. Oh well...that depends on what issues as well. Si beh sian..

Anyway, while mousing my synaptic touch pad over to BBC Sport's soccer column, there wrote an interesting article on Arsenal winning the FA cup against Man U. Apparently, the game was won by Gunner's GoalKeeper, Jens Lehmann who made 4 superb saves on its day and extended the game play to penalty kick out and amazingly Lehmann saved Paul Sholes's shot (yeh) and Gunner's kept putting the ball behind the net and won the FA Cup is style. Sweet revenge when Man U beat them in Oct 04 that eroded Gunner's unbeaten record of 49 games. If that day turned out differently, Gunner could have held on to Chelsea's challenge. So our Lehmann became a hero now, going down as fall guy for the eventual loss and Wenger had him dropped for the subsequent matches...but that did not work for Wenger as well, when Spanish stopper Manuel Almunia began leaking too. Apparently Gunner's back four were responsible for the leak and i believed Wenger will be seeking to strengthen the team in the summer break.

Now the moral of the story is, there always a fall guy in a managerial failure, many reasons behind may not be contributed by you...but people chose to blame it on you for some reasons. Answer to them is shallow the pride and fight back when the moment comes... of course this required severe discipline like "Ninja-do" kept absording "damages". Strength is the answer, and Viciousity is the next answer to slience the "xiao ren" haha :D

Lehmann prove his worth to the Gunner

Today is Monday which is a spillover holiday from yesterday Vesa's day. I woke up @10am and headed straight for breakfast, thoughts flash thru what is my next personal challenges...

Over the years, my versatilities had gotten me almost everywhere, like the saying goes "jack of all trade" but of course being a Swiss knife in my every professional aspects. I shined in almost every depts. Now i thinking of breaking the die cast mould and hope to venture into something different and related to my birth's talent. Creatvity industry, if only i had gotten my hands on a turntable and mixer set. I could have gotten on a sound engineer or producer of electronic music. Most like BT, Sasha and Hernan Cattaneo (constant fuel to my thirst of progressive music) Oh well....thats things turn out. Mayb my kid will fullfill my music prodigal.

:D

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

wow marcus "musical feel"

u on ? we support

 

Post a Comment

<< Home