Saturday, July 02, 2005

A spendthrift weekend

Today i have been quite a spendthrift.

In the afternoon while heading to Taka to claim my Citibank's reward coupon for $100 Taka's voucher. I brought an Addias running T shirt [real cool one] (need one for gym) plus a Titanium necklace from Phiten which helped to eliminate strains and ache. After rounding the range up, I picked a light blue neck strap with grey wording to avoid people noticing. I am probably going to get the finger ring variant as well, as my fingers can get very strain after long hours punching the keyboard.

Then in the evening, i decied to join Retna for a swim after negotiating a centralized location between me and her.....but still one problem propped up. I had no swimming trunk. So i sms her that i will head off to get a pair of decent trunk and meet her later.

Managed to find a "Speedo" swimming tight @Bishan Junction 8's Royal Sport, hee....after teasing the sales gal when she trying to recommend me a RED swiming trunk..i could not see when it look good on me. So i carefully use my word and told her "Alamak, the red swimming trunk attracts alligator leh" haha she chuckled and i headed off to pay for my swimmming tight.

I made few breath swimming with a combination of frog stroke and free style...but due to lack of swimming practices. I got exhausted easily and i kept going on and it was after 30 mins, i managed to get the stroke in sync while Retna had did her 18 laps. But unfortunately, i got both legs cramps so we headed off for a quick dinner.

To add to my shopping spree, i brought a iPod Shuffle Shoulder strap made of velco from XtremeMac. it was well made and costing me $54!!! It was then i knew the Apple iPod Shoulder strap was rendered out of production as it had a design flaw. Lucky i did not buy it under Robin's suggestion. Now i can go gym with my baby iPod Shuffle without the rotten music from the gym's speaker.

:)

Here what i got.








Late @night, i got a call from Taro my Thai friend. He had made a business trip and we will be meeting tomorrow morning for a coffee chat.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

Hee...tats was the idea of getting a swimming tight.

It helps to firm my butt even more.

Can see but cannot touch hor, haha

Hey, i have'nt been swimming for a while leh, let me straighten up my water breathing and i show u i am such a sweet human dolphin. haha :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home