Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What up on ear's bud?

Lately have been going back to old tracks. Dun ask me, but i think the whole electronic is going back to the good O days..i have the feeling.

LTJ Bukem's Logical Progression has been getting into my ear bud lately.

Who is this dude? LTJ Bukem? Well, LTJ Bukem is one of the instrumental driver behind Atmospheric Drum and Bass music. The only reason why Drum and Bass gotta so popular, you got to give it to this fellow for concocting the great beauty of drum and bass. No other drum and Bass DJ had ever done a greater job than him, i did attended his gig @Phuture last year. But my DJ friend did not seem interested and left early, to date i feel regretted for not completing his set.

Again being an avid record collector [me avid CD collector] he soon felt compounded to do tracks compilation for his own leisure, and slowly gone professional Dj-ing and setup his own studio label called Good Looking records. One thing to note was, he was trained in classical piano. Likes BT [Brian Transeau] both received classical music training at a young tender age.

I think i going to give my child some classical music training and with my gene. My child will be christened as world DJ soon. hehe..

LTJ Bukem had numerous releases under his belt.

Lookie here

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

where is your wife ..
first find your wife then get a child
look forward to see little marcus
hahahha
that noti cheeky look hahaaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home