Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Not your normal "P4wn"



Hee...guessed we are so far behind the chinese in creating media awareness. Now you know why our Speak Mandarin Campaign driven since 1980 have been such a failure?

Apparently, the three beautiful nude ladies are Christy Zhong, Li BingBing and Wu Junmei shot a series of nude picture to promote Breast Cancer and Prevention. I said this is one good "Boob" cancer prevention, why? Not only its educate the ladies but also eye feast to the men? Dun go gaga over it hor?



Full monty here

6 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

are u going gugu gaga over this

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

sure i am, they have great body lei.

Oh wait, my hands r acting up again.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

your hands or somewhere else ?

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

my hand lar, where else u r thinking? I know attache already, not got clearance to see something forbidden. hahaha

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

like as if only attached can see somewhere forbidden pls lor!!
hahaha
u are not attached but u are also viewing some place forbidden !

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

Can see no touch? Little practically value leh.

I need to exercise my feel sensory also what, visual sensory is just not enuff lor. haha

I need those license lor..kaka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home