Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sawasdee, away for vacation :)

Yes, today is the day where my vacation begins. V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N till 2nd Jan 2006. Guessed i won't be able to spend the count down in Singapore for this year with friends.

Well, it's ok after all i seemed to be Singapore most unwanted child. haha ;D [chuckles]

With the latest fiasco and civil decisions, i believed i had seen enough of what good is in store for the few good hundred thousand of people in the island, therefore i guessed a vacation is no better way to align my future vision and lay down objectives for a new year.

Since this is my first trip to North Thailand, i would like to see how life goes on on the upper edge of Thailand since i heard so much about them yet unable to see it myself. This should be an excellent opportunuty when Thai friends asked me along.

My trip will involves me flying to BBK, then drive up to Chiang Jai for two days and later enroute to Chiang Mai till 1st Jan and finally land Singapore on 2nd Jan.

Of course the next day, normal routine resumes..

See ya :D

12:22pm, 27 Dec

My flight is 3pm enrouting to

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

your gf over there ? Show us leh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home