Friday, April 15, 2005

Motivated to share my thoughts

guys and girls.

Looks like this blog thing is getting into my head. Yes, i was a little late into this thingy. Few months back, my friend from Seattle Elaine asked me to do a blog.

I did not seemed interested as i had too much time on everything. Music, Mixing, work and etc etc.

Now it seemed that i could spare a little time and seeing some responses from friends like Min, Darling and Robin did prompt me add more juicy stuffs on blog.

With such wide interests, i will share some of the moral, philosophies, music, theatres and politic sites that i have been digging over the year.

Let me mess with the script and i will add more bookmark for more knowledge.

Knowledge is power and with power come heavy responsibilities.

Intenze....

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marcus,

Yeahhh...Finally, you got a blog! I'll try to log in and read it often!

*KISSES*

Elaine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home