Friday, April 22, 2005

Root Canal all done up

Good thing that my today dental appointment did not have to pay any $$ as i already paid for the last visit. I guessed as long as u dun need to pay. Its a good thing.

hee...thank Darling, Min Sun yung and Elaine for wishing me luck at the dental. Arigato...

Today kena "suaned" by my customer who is expecting a POC with our products. But strangely the SUN V440's LVD interface seemed to have issue detecting the tape library. After i went thru the web by googling for queries, i realised that its scsi port did had some issues with some external devices. Anyway, i managed to get 70% POC all done up and hopefully my partner can pick up the tab.

Got home pretty late...now wanna zzzZZZzzzZZZzz

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

most welcome .
best part no $$ out from pocket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home