Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Just resume my Gym service

Yesterday attended Su Ming's birthday gathering, guessed what? Ken said i put on weight, darn!! :(

It's was a fun night and relaxing nightm i guessed. Birthday girl as usual had all the blahing rights for the occasion. The Red Dot Singapore team had a new addition called. Carries [i think] I recalled she in charges of sales activities.

Anyway, after a frenchy dinner at Kallang side [Not very good leh] we headed off to Queen town club just beside the Queen town rehad. There a little club there for chilling down and pool centre.
Ken was trying to teach me how to play pool, well i guessed it went a little ok....except i kept missing the cue. But i did managed to beat Birthday gal in a one on one game...hahaha

Okie..back to topic. This bloody Ken said i put on a little weight. I was so saddened that he said the truth. Manz...i kept like giving him my scissor kick on his ass. hee hee But hang on, i already had it planned and executing now as i am already resumed my jogging routines and even gone back to the gym today to work my muscle out. Then heading straight to the weighting machine after doing 3km jog.

I stood on the digital unit holding my breath...slowly the digits jumped and stablised at 67kg. Darn!!! 2kg increased since Mar...i better run more to shred more weight and certainly will be detemine to achieve my objectives. I sure i can do it...friend encourage me!!!!

Now what i need to do next is start avoiding temptation from gulpping friends...hehehe :D

4 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

suddenly got mixed up
thought i read the wrong thing min sun ... su ming ..

Happy Birthday Su Ming

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

Work out more than
JIA YOU
more round on the track
more times to the gym
more pumps to go 1 2 1 2 1 2

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

Thank darling. I must be focus now!!

How u lately? I see so many poets from u...u really had endless supply of inks.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

Good that u stay focus,
In my eyes u are the best HUNKY ok
Stay Fit :P

I am fine lately u seldom post comment in my blog le.
Sort of misses those days that we treat blog like MSN..

Let hit up the craze leh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home