Sunday, July 03, 2005

Wow, what an exercising week!!

Due to non-flying schedule, i was able to get some exercising going this week. Yes, indeed this week was rather a wake up call for me as i realised on wed's gym session while stepping on the weighting machine. My weight lofted from 65kg to 67.7kg!!

I also felt my jeans were a little less loose as compared to few months back, sometime i just can't help it. Due to the frequent flying plus the booze [Korea in particularly] and gluttony [Yuck!] it pretty hard to stay in schedule.

I had Soccer last sunday, Wed gym session, Sat swimming and today jogging. Not too bad i guessed. Hopefully it stay that way up to a month. I should be able to regain some shape.

In addition, i deworm today to clear up my stomache for potential worms...

Hee, i missed my badminton game. Hopefully can find kaki and have a smashing good time.

Got to work now.


2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Dalicia said...

wahh u really make a commitment...!! good for u!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

i love badminton dont u know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home