Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Future of iPod

As iPod slowly dominate our life with its minimalist design and functionality, we all wonder what next after iPod Nano?

Steve Job's hinted there will be no major updates to iPod's roadmap with either bluetooth or video capability. So existing iPod folks, rejoice!! I hate to throw my iPod 4G 20Gb away. It has been my constant companion for my journey.

As written, the Black iPod Nano seemed to be picking up sales steam. I wish i could own another iPod Nano..I shall make a wish now.

:D


3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

if u want to throw
throw it to me
I have yet to get an iPod
sob sob sob ~~

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

Ask ah boy buy u lah.

Hee...he love love u so much, i sure he can cough one for u.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

thought u want to throw ma so i am here to "HOPE" it
wahaaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home