Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Someone called me a shoe freak :-(

While meeting Su Ming up on last sunday for a little kopi and passing some stuffs, we made way to the Queensway Shopping centre to do some window shopping. Well, avid blog readers of mine should be able to recall my intention to buy Addias ROM sport shoe. Unfortunately when i decided to get a pair two weeks ago with Robin. I could not find any pair that fit me as all available pair of Addias ROM in Queensway stores are size 10 & 11. Having a size 6.5 is hard to find a good pair of shoe, so after walking around, i end up buying Converse CX 250 re-issued 1982 lifestyle footwear. Matters of facts, i already a proud owner of two pairs of Converse Canvas Shoes, both off-white in high and low cut.



Then while i was waiting for Su Ming to reach, i made my initial round and found a shop sell Addias ROM size 6.5!! But since i already got some numerical pairs of shoes....i decided to meet her 1st and think about it. I pretty sure not many people are having such a cute foot size like mine.



While resuming my stroll back to the same shop and contemptating, i asked boring gal for A single opinion. Guessed what, she branded me as a shoe freak!!! :-(



How could she insult me like that? Why why? I left the shop feeling a next trip will be a BUY trip. *sob sob

Actually, my all time favorite shoe is a pair of Red Wing Shoe part number 875
It has been with me for 10 years and i still maintaining it in a mint condition.


8 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

u are just CRAXY over shoes !!
no freak no freak
sayang u ...

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

Darling u so nice to me. :D

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger DARLing said...

I am 4ever nice to u ~~*

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

???!!!!!

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

??!!!!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

1i1y, why u??? say something. That's a v dao guesture.

 
At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat's the point of having so many shoes but you don't have taste?

eerhh....you need fashion help!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

huh? wat wrong with Red Wing shoe?

Hmm...i not sure what taste u referring to, but i love to wear shoes likes Red Wing for absolute comfort and durability.

I sure the fashion shoes u talking are designer labels. I liked them, but i think some of my stuffs got pretty good longevity...in terms of shoe design. Tats my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home