Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Been Busy :(

The past few days ranging from last friday has been one of the most grueling days for me. The iDA tender began with a corporation with Fujitsu team for a possible solution demo.

The stupid yankees did some unthinkable service to me by sending in a pre-production tape loader for me to deploy as archived solution in the P.O.C [Proof Of Concept]. Not only it's did not work well, i burnt my weekend for a little low end loader. Luckily i managed to pull the parties together and got everything running likes a clockwork. Thanks to whatever god that it's all end well. I made my presentation to iDA inspectors for our Virtual Tape Library solution and charimastic wiggle my way thru.

I'm so disappointed and i began to realise that my "National Service" term is drawing near. Guessed i better keep my eye peels.

The results of this iDA POC also draws more friendship thru hardship. Guessed that's undisputeable i am such a lovely person. hahaha

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home