Saturday, July 15, 2006

Moving on

After barrages of interviewing from a US's MNC that does Information Management, i finally got the job offer yesterday. The job offer was very lucrative....in facts, i was'nt expected that much actually. Since the job market in SG is gaining domination from FTs [see latest MOM's news] however, the job requires me to travel to Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Vietnam, Cambodia and Philippines. Travel frequency is about 2x a month. Looks pretty okay to me as i am glittering to get into the thickness of actions.

Honestly speaking, i am still at the stage of street fighting years [Simple Minds's track runs on the background] so i would like to get myself bloodied in those territories as they are emerging nations in the next 10 years. That's at least provide depth and breadth in my career.

Seriously i hope i can inject more dynamicsm into their team, and may all grow together for a new sunrise.

Next off my todo list is to tell my existing boss that i sucumbered to a good offer, i'm not sure he will be entirely happy but having been messing around the IT street thugs, i hope he understands my desire and hunger to groom myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home