Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What have i been doing lately?

My blog post seemed to be pretty slow these days. Mayb i was a little too strapped in many aspects. Meanwhile, i got some music CD to intro.

For those who have been listening to Electronic music for a long time, Sasha and Digweed had released their Renaissance 10 years mix under Renaissance's label. As what i had found on the web, this mix is heralded as one of the "must have" CD. I not sure exactly what it meant, but CD 3 is one CD that u had felt Sasha & Digweed is once again back for bigger mofo.

Another CD addition into my collection is Trafik's Bullet under Global Underground's label. If you enjoyed stuffs likes Pako and Frederik, then Trafik pretty much ya cup of tea. A little more up tempo and i going to feature one of their tracks in my Vol 20 compilation.

I working on the 3rd tracks now, hopefully i got everything straightened out. I also learning to use loops and "insert" on my mixing now. Lest hope i would yank it out in good order.

3 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

yes yes yes u are SLOW
b more BLOGGISH leh..
mayb now u are in your own world and dont want rawbean and mi liao"(

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Radikaz said...

Busy leh.

My Vol 20 still brewing, i'm a little impatient already. My fans r shouting in my dream for their thirst of quality music.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

abu then
i am ONE OF THEM
wat u think ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home