Thursday, June 08, 2006

Busy week again ~ flying to Manila next week

This week has been quite a busy week as i gotten last minute notice that i will be enrouting to Manila, Makati next week for a partner training and pre-sales activities. Monday is going to be Philippine public holiday, therefore getting a decent flight is going to be tough. Luckily for me, Amy my travel agent managed to book a flight on moday morning. So i will reach Manila in the afternoon for a jolly good sight seeing. However since we have no admin staff, all the booking have to made soonest while i scrambled to add my finishing touches to my presentation training and sales slides. Just to act in advance of that new week.

Besides the anticipated overseas activities, i only got into some job opportunity with a server manufacturer, hopefully i get call up for interview. Meanwhile, i just keeping my finger crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home