Saturday, July 29, 2006

FSCK you!!!!



Being in the IT industry for 6 years since transiting from Semi-conc industry in cica 2000, it always fun to be associated to some IT's movements likes Open Source, Firefox blah blah.

Probably trying to be different, does bear a lil blahing rights.

Again, blessed with an unique ability to work with multiple favors of Operating Systems or at least able to survive the 1st 30hrs on any platforms does actually help me in my job some how, especially doing open system computing environment, knowing who and each OS flavour could make a huge difference somehow.

I have been using Red Hat 7 since the good old days from my spare PCs and gradually ran the early Fedora built from my Acer lappy. Couple of months back, i install Fedora 5 on my HP NX7010 and another one on my 2nd workstation as well. Both units allocated as production computers, i do able to get all hardware components working real fine and trying to locate utilties to do some stuffs like sync-ing the Sony Ericsson W810i to Evolution [Outlook clone] via Bluetooth.

Then this shirt strikes me...from Joyet Store, they offer a few range of computer related Ts. Check this one out. fsck me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home