Friday, April 22, 2005

Hee....doing own blog's appraisal

While running thru my blog's comments.

I so happy that fellow bloggers likes Elaine, Boggiepop, Darling and Rawbean have airbrushing their thoughts and comments on regular basis. oh dear..:p

hee..basically my blog is not regulated, u can blah blah anything. I not really going to stop anyone anway. By far, i noticed all of of u had began firing your verbal cylinders already..hee..i so happy. keep punching the keyboard folks!! As i wont be in town next week. I hope people will sneak in for my blog update in Penang and KL...

Dun clear your web browser cache yet...Okie?

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger DARLing said...

PUNCHING PUNCHING !!!!

:P

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're your FANS!! :) enjoy your time in malaysia...i miss the hokkien mee in penang.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Radikaz said...

hee

Elaine...i eat on ya behalf then.hahaha

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home