Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lost my Nokia 7610

Sometimes things got to happen for a reason...darn. I just dunno why it's happened. Anyway, prior the day i lose my Nokia 7610 at my distributor's canteen. I was heading to Sim Lim to buy some DVD+R to cut some anime for an ex-colleague who helped me complete my Full Metal Alchemist series. So along the way, i thought i might as well buy a Bluetooth USB v2.0 dongle, a Logitech mini optical mouse, a memory card reader from Sony [tray type]. Kevin from Fuwell was nice to bundle me a discount :p

Anyway, soon i got home. I fixed them up onto my workstation and got them fired up. Soon enough i was backing my Nokia 7610 and sync-ing my calendar and contacts.

The next day, i lost it....in the urge to retain those contacts and calendar, i got myself an Nokia N70 beige color...really all started in a shamble as out of nowhere, i have to fork out $$ to get a new phone.

Okay, i got a 3G and faster response mobile phone, what what adores me was the unique shape of my Nokia 7610 and it's almost had all the extra software i installed.

Really pek chek....it's seemed that my Bluetooth's purchase was a blessing on the contary. Otherwise i will be spending two days punching those contacts again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home